The team at Clicks were beyond thrilled when we got the news! We are winners in this year’s Australian Business Awards, in the Service Excellence category. Our submission had a particular focus on our Contractor Care function. Clicks is an …
What Would You do With $500?*
You know we’re always on the lookout for great IT people. As part of the Clicks community, we’d love your help with some of our more specialist jobs.
Once a month we’re going to reach out to Clicksters with a quick overview of the roles we need help with. If you know anyone, just put us in touch with them and if we place them you’ll get a reward of up to $500.
Referring someone is easy. Just fill out the form below or contact Yahna Lever, Clicks’ Delivery Manager.
We are seeking a Digital Project Manager to work with multiple stakeholders to develop functional and non-functional requirements for a large website for our key public sector client based in Melbourne CBD. Must have strong background in digital web content development preferably in the public sector domain.
The services of an experienced Business Analyst with a background in Content Management Systems and intranet rebuild projects is required for a 12 months fixed-term-contract role based in Melbourne CBD. We are seeking a confident Business Analyst with experience going out to the market and evaluating content management system solution suppliers. the successful candidate will have core end-to-end business analysis skills and effective stakeholder and vendor management skills.
Front End Development role using HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, Node JS, with back-end integration using PHP or Ruby. This role offers a great opportunity to contribute to Front End UI and Functional design using PSDs with HTML5. Supportive and creative environment with a wide variety of clients with a strong commitment to professional development Highly valued will be experience in cross-platform and cross-browser development with solid CMS experience (Umbraco, Sitecore etc.).
Terms & Conditions
- A referral occurs when you introduce a candidate not previously registered on the Clicks IT Recruitment candidate database and this candidate is subsequently placed into a role by Clicks
- You must have consent to give out personal details from the individual before passing these onto Clicks IT Recruitment
- The program is effective from 1st January 2015 to 31st December 2016
- Payment is made in the form of a Rewards Come True gift card
*The following payments are applicable for referrals of contractors:
- If the initial assignment is for 6 months or longer, you will receive a $500 Rewards Come True gift card
- If the initial assignment is for between 3–6 months, you will receive a $300 Rewards Come True gift card
- No referral fee is payable if the initial assignment is for less than 3 months
- If you refer a candidate that we place into a permanent role, you will receive a $300 Rewards Come True gift card
- Payment is due one month after the start date of the referred candidate’s job/assignment. At this time, the Rewards Come True gift card will be ordered and subsequently delivered either by hand or registered mail.
- The placement must take place within six months of the candidate being referred.
- Where, in the opinion of Clicks, this referral program creates a conflict of interest, a referral fee is not payable
- The payment of a referral fee is at the discretion of Clicks IT Recruitment