15+ years’ experience providing high level IT support to global companies, including designing implementing and maintenance across a variety of systems.
Highly professional infrastructure engineer, with proven experience across a wide range of areas including LAN / WAN / Azure / AWS / O365 / VoIP / Cisco / MSoft
Key Technical Skills & Attributes:
This candidate’s core technical skills and abilities are within the following technologies/areas:
- Hardware: CISCO series routers (3700)/ switches (6500, 4500, 3750, 3550)/VOIP phones (7900)/wireless devices (WLC5500 series, AP), DELL PowerEdge series, HP Prolient series, IBM x series (3550/3650)/ Blade server(HS series)/XIV, EMC CX200, DELL ML6000 Tape Library
- Operating Systems: Windows 98/XP/Vista/7 and Server 2000/2003/2008, Linux (Redhat, SUSE, Fedora), UNIX (AIX, Solaris).
- Applications: VMware vsphere 6.5, Microsoft Hyper-V, Exchange 2003/2010/2013, ISA 2004/2006, SCCM, SCOM, SCVMM, Skype for Business, Active Directory, Group Policy, Websense, Symantec backup exec and antivirus, Ciscoworks, Call Manager, Veeam backup
The core skills and abilities outlined above have been acquired and developed within the following sectors:
This candidate is seeking their next engagement within the following criteria:
- Sydney Location
- Permanent Salary flexible $110K – $120K package
- Contract: 550-650/day inc super
Has this candidate contracted through Clicks previously?:
2 weeks’ notice
Find Out More