One of Clicks’ Values is Excellence, which means we are committed to continuous improvement at an organisation, team and individual level.
We are always seeking ways to improve, develop, and evolve our relationship and service levels to our customers.
One way we do this is to conduct Client Satisfaction Surveys. Twice a year customers who we have supplied candidates to are invited to provide feedback on our ability to meet their requirements and expectations and their overall experience in dealing with Clicks. Respondents rate us on a scale from Very Good to Poor on a number of aspects of the recruitment process.
Here’s a look at the results from our most recent survey:
- When we asked the question how well did we demonstrate our understanding of the requirements of the role 92% responded Very Good/Good, which compared to 80% two years ago is a significant improvement.
- 94% of respondents said we were Very Good/Good in understanding the technical aspects of their organisation, compared to 85% in 2011.
- Some feedback we received identified that not all of our clients understood what Clicks does to support our contractors’ workplace health and safety. As a result of this opportunity for improvement we have created a bulletin outlining our responsibilities and what we do. This bulletin is now sent to each hiring manager when we place a candidate with them. Click here to read it.
- However our customers do think we excel in communicating and getting the right balance of contact with them throughout the recruitment process, as 99% responded that they were happy with the level of contact from us.
- And finally, our most important metric, which we have incorporated into our organisational goals, is the confidence of our customers in our ability to meet their requirements. This year 93% of respondents confirmed they have confidence in us, a number which we will continue to work hard to grow.
Thank you to all our customers who took the time to provide their feedback. This is really valuable information for us and assists with identifying our strengths and areas of improvement. If you have feedback for us, don’t wait for the next survey! We’re always happy to hear from you.