One of our premium federal government clients based in Canberra is looking for highly experienced and committed Java EE Developer.
Overview about the role:
Our federal government client is seeking a senior Java developer with DevOps experience to work as part of a team, to maintain, upgrade and extend existing software built on the Java EE framework.
To be in successful in the role you need to have these Essential Skills & Experience:
· Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain high quality, secure, robust and scalable enterprise level software solutions using Java and Java EE.
· In-depth technical knowledge of Java frameworks. Experience configuring and optimising Java EE application servers and java CI/CD pipelines.
· Ability to troubleshoot and provide service support in diagnosing, resolving and repairing complex technical issues.
· Proven ability to communicate effectively whilst anticipating stakeholder needs and expectations.
· Experience in preparing and maintaining technical documentation, with the ability to convey complex concepts and procedures to colleagues.
· A relevant bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification may substitute for the formal qualification.
***BONUS -Our client is happy to sponsor the successful candidate for an NV1 clearance if required.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Aasifa Ruhani at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7781.
At Clicks we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity.
We provide reasonable adjustments, including alternate formats to the recruitment process for individuals with disability. If you require an adjustment to be made during the recruitment process, please call 1300 254 257 or email email@example.com