The NSWEC staff agency is headed by the NSW Electoral Commissioner, who also sits on the three-member NSW Electoral Commission, which enforces electoral legislation.
Their four Divisions - Elections, Funding Disclosure Compliance & General Counsel, Information Services and Corporate - collaborate closely, deliver end-to-end democratic processes and effective engagement with stakeholders and audiences.
Their strong and positive working culture is reflected in their organisational behaviours - Collaborative, Customer-centred; Solution focused, Transparent and Responsive - and anchored in the NSW Public Service values of Integrity, Trust, Service and Accountability.
The ICT Infrastructure Business Unit is part of the Information Services (IS) Division. ICT Infrastructure is responsible for the management and support of servers, networking, all End User Compute equipment and support. There is a requirement for a Training & Communications manager to join the ICT Infrastructure Business Unit to support development and delivery of four projects: PC as a Service, Internet & Telephony as a Service, ITSM as a Service and Cloud as a Service.
The successful candidate will report to the Senior Project Manager, who is managing the ICT Infrastructure projects ensure project delivery, effectiveness, and efficiencies. The Training & Communications Manager is responsible for decisions relating to the day-to-day management of own priorities, workload and stakeholder requirements. Decisions are made in the context of business requirements, legislation, strategy and industry standards. Guidance is sought from the Project Manager or Project Owner in relation to highly sensitive or complex issues, or when risks have been identified.
· Tertiary qualifications or equivalent professional experience
· Extensive experience (7 year+) working including experience with complex ICT Infrastructure environments.
· Extensive experience implementing business communication, training and creation of documentation artefacts
· Experience in developing and delivering a range of functional and technical training, such as standard operating procedures, leading training sessions and delivering 1 on 1 personalised training
· Experience in collaborating with and influencing stakeholders to manage expectations and reach agreement amongst the stakeholders
· Ability to understand and apply regulatory instruments based on sound knowledge of relevant legislation and the legislative framework, government policies and reforms, and current public sector trends.
· Politically neutral with no affiliation to political parties or lobbyists/campaigners.
· Satisfactory criminal Record check result.
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Team player
· Strong attention to detail
· High energy and enthusiastic
· Flexible and persistent
· Creative thinker
· Highly organised
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Swarnali Sikder at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453.
At Clicks we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity.
We provide reasonable adjustments, including alternate formats to the recruitment process for individuals with disability. If you require an adjustment to be made during the recruitment process, please call 1300 254 257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org