- Data and Reporting Analyst
- Permanent Opportunity
- Sydney Based
- Paying up to $90,000 plus super
In this role, you will be analysing and interpreting data, creating easy-to-understand reports and providing actionable recommendations for our customers. You will communicate and engage effectively through data storytelling to support and inform our customer's strategic decision-making and improve their service delivery and/or financial performance.
Through the use of our h-control Business Intelligence platform (Tableau embedded), you will gather, interpret and organise clinical product usage data to find opportunities for revenue and cost mitigation for our customers.
A technical skill set is required as well as the ability to intelligently question variability and communicate to the business.
You have proven ability to analyse complex data and develop innovative, business-focused reporting and analysis that can tell a logical and progressive story.
You can demonstrate experience using business intelligence tools to analyse trends, identify opportunities and recognise data exceptions.
You have an acute attention to detail as the accuracy and integrity of the h-control database is crucial to the successful outcomes of procedural analytics and financial reporting to address financial challenges expressed by our customers.
The data and Reporting Analyst is required to engage our customer stakeholders and work with key subject matter experts to enhance dashboard reporting and generate key insights for the business to compel process improvement and effective decision-making.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with business groups to identify key reporting metrics and KPIs and providing input into delivery through report prototyping, dashboards, documentation of business rules and validation of delivered reports.
- Determine appropriate visualisation techniques that work best for different types of data, as well as limitations, to ensure dashboard information and visual presentations engage the end client and assist in decision making
- Extract and manipulate data from multiple sources, and undertake data validation to ensure data integrity and accuracy is retained when developing reports and assessing datasets
- Provide recommendations to improve the availability, quality, reliability, and security of data
- Monitor and analyse financial performance data in terms of procurement KPIs and contract management; providing targeted recommendations, commentary and insights.
- Building tools, insights and dashboards to improve forecasting and scenario analysis through proactive and predictive analytics, including benchmarking and trend analysis against performance targets.
- Provide support and training of BI tool reporting tool to stakeholders.
- Design, create and update all Technical Documentation to ensure accurate procedures, guidelines are maintained and support knowledge management practices
Skills and Experience
- Degree or post-graduate qualification in Business Analytics, Health Informatics, Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field or extensive, demonstrable experience in information management, computer sciences, or health related fields
- Experience in the use of business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau or Power BI) and development of management reporting with experience in written analytical narrative and data presentation for senior management
- Demonstrated high level analytical skills with the ability to undertake complex analysis using multiple data sources while ensuring data integrity and succinctly articulate key messages to target audiences
- Ability to interact and work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to present quantitative information in an easily understood form suitable for a wide range of reporting requirements
- Experience in managing data quality and initiating quality improvement practices to ensure data integrity
- Demonstrated experience in working on a number of tasks concurrently, with varying timelines and with high quality deliverables, either independently and within a team setting.
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of SAS, SQL, R or Python programming languages - desirable but not essential.
- Experience in health operations, health informatics, procurement or inventory management reporting will be highly regarded.
We have a strong commitment to values, but intense organisational agility with an openness for innovation and learning. We believe in a flexible and relaxed working environment allowing people to operate in a manner that cultivates a friendly collaborative culture. We are passionate about what we do, and we want to work with enthusiastic people who share that same drive and positive attitude.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Megan Edwards at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4400.
At Clicks we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity.
|Category||Project / Program / PMO support|