With only a handful of Fridays until Christmas the celebration season is well underway. A number of parties, catch-ups and get-togethers are already filling up my calendar. Not to mention our Contractor Christmas Party which is a highlight of the period for …
Clicks is the Diamond Sponsor and sole recruitment partner for the 2019 #TechDiversity Awards. The #TechDiversity Foundation is committed to amplifying diversity awareness and achieving a culture of inclusion through conversation, collaboration, and action. The 2018 event was a sell-out success, with over 600 attendees from all industries.
Here’s an overview of some of Clicks’ diversity initiatives:
- Clicks is proud to have pay equity between genders
- Ben Wood, our Managing Director, is a WGEA Pay Equity Ambassador
- We conduct annual pay equity audits
Our diverse workforce:
- 62% of our leaders are female
- 60% of our employees are female
- Over half of our staff were born outside Australia.
- 16 countries in total, including Canada, Armenia, Belgium, Scotland, Switzerland, South Africa, China, Lebanon, the Philippines, India, and New Zealand.
- 20% of our staff have ongoing special arrangements. 3% of our staff have a disability
- One in five of our staff are over 45
- We have a 100% return to work rate from maternity leave
Does your business have a diversity strategy?
- Maximise our capability and our clients’ capability through a diverse and inclusive business model
- A safe and inclusive environment regardless of gender, generation, culture, lifestyle or ability
- A culture where every person feels valued and respected, and is empowered to be a contributor
- Harness the power of our diverse workforce to drive ongoing innovation
- Parity in salary across genders
- Gender equity in leadership roles
- Offices with full site accessibility
Strategies we use to attract female applicants
- Flexible working arrangements
- A merit-based framework for salary and performance management, excluding the possibility of unconscious bias.
- Strong female role models
- Gender equality in our leadership team
- Paid parental leave
- Consultants are trained to ask diversity questions when taking job briefs and reviewing client position descriptions
- Avoidance of male-centric language in job ads