Terms & Conditions
- A referral occurs when you introduce a candidate not previously registered on the Clicks IT Recruitment candidate database and this candidate is subsequently placed into a role by Clicks
- You must have consent to give out personal details from the individual before passing these onto Clicks IT Recruitment
- The program is effective from 1st January 2021 to 31st December 2021
- Payment is made in the form of a Rewards Come True gift card
The following payments are applicable for referrals of contractors:
- If the initial assignment is for 6 months or longer, you will receive a $500 Rewards Come True gift card
- If the initial assignment is for between 3–6 months, you will receive a $300 Rewards Come True gift card
- No referral fee is payable if the initial assignment is for less than 3 months
- If you refer a candidate that we place into a permanent role, you will receive a $300 Rewards Come True gift card
- Payment is due one month after the start date of the referred candidate’s job/assignment. At this time, the Rewards Come True gift card will be ordered and subsequently delivered either by hand or registered mail.
- The placement must take place within six months of the candidate being referred.
- Where, in the opinion of Clicks, this referral program creates a conflict of interest, a referral fee is not payable
- The payment of a referral fee is at the discretion of Clicks IT Recruitment
July 23, 2021
2 min read
Cracking 10,000 steps per day can be a real struggle! However, when you look at the benefits it’s hard not to get up from your desk and take a stroll around the block, or walk a few extra flights of stairs in the morning! Here’s how to start!
July 19, 2021
4 min read
Melatonin is a hormone that our body naturally produces. It helps us fall asleep quickly and wake up less frequently so we can have a restful night sleep. A simple yet effective way to increase melatonin production, to help you sleep, is to dim your lights at least one hour before bedtime.
July 12, 2021
3 min read
We are well and truly into winter – almost halfway through in fact! This also means the season of coughs and colds (pandemic notwithstanding). So how do you boost your immunity to avoid the bugs, or what’s the best way to get rid of them if you have already succumbed?