Terms & Conditions
- A referral occurs when you introduce a candidate not previously registered on the Clicks IT Recruitment candidate database and this candidate is subsequently placed into a role by Clicks
- You must have consent to give out personal details from the individual before passing these onto Clicks IT Recruitment
- The program is effective from 1st January 2020 to 31st December 2020
- Payment is made in the form of a Rewards Come True gift card
The following payments are applicable for referrals of contractors:
- If the initial assignment is for 6 months or longer, you will receive a $500 Rewards Come True gift card
- If the initial assignment is for between 3–6 months, you will receive a $300 Rewards Come True gift card
- No referral fee is payable if the initial assignment is for less than 3 months
- If you refer a candidate that we place into a permanent role, you will receive a $300 Rewards Come True gift card
- Payment is due one month after the start date of the referred candidate’s job/assignment. At this time, the Rewards Come True gift card will be ordered and subsequently delivered either by hand or registered mail.
- The placement must take place within six months of the candidate being referred.
- Where, in the opinion of Clicks, this referral program creates a conflict of interest, a referral fee is not payable
- The payment of a referral fee is at the discretion of Clicks IT Recruitment
July 6, 2020
2 min read
Unsurprisingly, Wellness articles tend to focus on providing a brief insight into how you can improve your lifestyle and become ‘healthier’. The tips and tricks found in your typical wellness articles are incredibly useful, but sometimes they can be difficult to implement consistently. We already have so much going on in our lives, and major…
July 1, 2020
3 min read
With our breath nervously held, the team at Clicks sent out its survey for the quarterly IT Employment Confidence Index last month. Whilst we’re aware that few industries are in a positive situation right now, we felt it was important to continue to collect market sentiment data regardless. The first thing that struck me was…
June 29, 2020
6 min read
In my work as an Osteopath, I deal with injured individuals with a large variety of athletic experience, from weekend warriors, absolute novices, through to highly skilled athletes. One aspect which is of great importance to me is that my patients understand the principles associated with changing or introducing exercise, without unnecessary risk of injury….