With spring well underway, it’s a good time to re-evaluate some fitness goals of your own. Making time to exercise can be tricky but this 3 song skipping routine makes it a hop, skip and a jump! Ever wonder why …
You are our most important asset. That’s why we go the extra mile when it comes to looking after you, our contractor.
Investing in you is something we take very seriously. We have two aims: to make you feel part of the Clicks team, and to give you the support that allows you to deliver your best.
As part of our award-winning Contractor Care program, we will provide you with a dedicated Contractor Care Manager who is responsible for supporting our Account Management teams. Your Contractor Care Manager will ensure that once you are placed into an assignment, you will continue to receive regular contact from us, and will know who to call if you have any questions. Clicks’ Contractor Care team also offer personalised services with a range of benefits, and the results speak for themselves:
Meet the National Manager of our Contractor Care Program
So Why Do Contractors Love Clicks?
- A designated point of contact helps to create a personal relationship with every contractor
- A focus on superior quality systems means contractors get paid on time, every time
- Regular contact with face-to-face catch-ups when you need them
- Structured performance and feedback program
- Regular surveys allow contractors to voice their opinion and influence changes to
- the Contractor Care Program
- Referral rewards of up to $500
- Being part of a Contractor community
- via Facebook, LinkedIn Group, Google+ or Twitter
- Birthday and anniversary gifts, regular giveaways, competitions and prizes
- A calendar of well received social events, such as movie nights, charity sporting
- events, Christmas party and more
- Corporate health insurance for you and your family
- Membership of exclusive personal finance program
- Dining rewards program
- Competitive PI/PL insurances
- Preferred relationship with leading brokers of income protection and other personal
- insurance products
- Salary packaging
- Preferred rates for technical certification and training programs
- Annual flu shots
- Resume preparation assistance and interview coaching
A Community Just for Contractors
We want you to feel part of the Clicks team. To do that, we believe that it’s important for us to communicate with you on a regular basis. We know that everyone’s idea of ‘regular communication’ may mean something a little different, so we’ve created a community just for you, our contractors.
We know how many emails everyone gets these days, so we prefer to keep in touch with our contractor community via LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. All you need to do is choose which channel you prefer, then either like our Facebook page or follow us on LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter or Instagram.
We post regular updates including articles and important announcements, as well as competitions with some great giveaways.
It’s a place where our contractors can share information and provide feedback in a fun and friendly environment.