#Clicksters, we already know the positive impact that wellness has on workplace morale and performance. CEOs in particular are aware of this, that’s why more and more organisations are implementing strategies to ensure they are providing a happy, healthy place …
What Would You do With $500?
We value referrals from people we trust. As a current or former contractor, if you introduce us to someone from your professional network whom we place into a new job we will reward you.
You’ll receive up to $500 so you can shop anywhere EFTPOS is accepted.
Referring someone is easy. Just fill out the form below or contact your Contractor Care Manager.
Terms & Conditions
- A referral occurs when you introduce a candidate not previously registered on the Clicks IT Recruitment candidate database and this candidate is subsequently placed into a role by Clicks
- You must have consent to give out personal details from the individual before passing these onto Clicks IT Recruitment
- The program is effective from 1st January 2018 to 31st December 2018
- Payment is made in the form of a Rewards Come True gift card
The following payments are applicable for referrals of contractors:
- If the initial assignment is for 6 months or longer, you will receive a $500 Rewards Come True gift card
- If the initial assignment is for between 3–6 months, you will receive a $300 Rewards Come True gift card
- No referral fee is payable if the initial assignment is for less than 3 months
- If you refer a candidate that we place into a permanent role, you will receive a $300 Rewards Come True gift card
- Payment is due one month after the start date of the referred candidate’s job/assignment. At this time, the Rewards Come True gift card will be ordered and subsequently delivered either by hand or registered mail.
- The placement must take place within six months of the candidate being referred.
- Where, in the opinion of Clicks, this referral program creates a conflict of interest, a referral fee is not payable
- The payment of a referral fee is at the discretion of Clicks IT Recruitment