Clicks IT Recruitment has recently published its Q2 findings from the quarterly IT Employment Confidence Index and you can view the results here. Respondents indicated a high level of positive sentiment towards the Australian economy and the future of their …
What Would You do With $500?
We value referrals from people we trust. As a current or former contractor, if you introduce us to someone from your professional network whom we place into a new job we will reward you.
You’ll receive up to $500 so you can shop anywhere EFTPOS is accepted.
Referring someone is easy. Just fill out the form below or contact your Contractor Care Manager.
Terms & Conditions
- A referral occurs when you introduce a candidate not previously registered on the Clicks IT Recruitment candidate database and this candidate is subsequently placed into a role by Clicks
- You must have consent to give out personal details from the individual before passing these onto Clicks IT Recruitment
- The program is effective from 1st January 2015 to 31st December 2017
- Payment is made in the form of a Rewards Come True gift card
The following payments are applicable for referrals of contractors:
- If the initial assignment is for 6 months or longer, you will receive a $500 Rewards Come True gift card
- If the initial assignment is for between 3–6 months, you will receive a $300 Rewards Come True gift card
- No referral fee is payable if the initial assignment is for less than 3 months
- If you refer a candidate that we place into a permanent role, you will receive a $300 Rewards Come True gift card
- Payment is due one month after the start date of the referred candidate’s job/assignment. At this time, the Rewards Come True gift card will be ordered and subsequently delivered either by hand or registered mail.
- The placement must take place within six months of the candidate being referred.
- Where, in the opinion of Clicks, this referral program creates a conflict of interest, a referral fee is not payable
- The payment of a referral fee is at the discretion of Clicks IT Recruitment