About Contractor of the Year
As part of the #Clickster family, your manager will get an email from us inviting them to nominate you for the prestigious title of Contractor of the Year. It doesn’t have to be the longest nomination, or the most fancy. It could even be a haiku (that would actually be awesome). It just needs to help us understand what makes you so great. The winner gets heaps of feel-good recognition from their boss, team, friends, family and of course the whole team at Clicks. And that’s all before you take home a prize with the theme of ‘cool tech’ to the value of $1,500. What’s not to like?
Each year, Clicks’ intrepid marketing team sets off in search of the coolest new tech on the market. Previous winners have taken home Bang & Olufsen stereo gear, smart-home systems, iPad Pros, smart watches, wireless home sound systems and more.
2020 was been a little different. We all spent more time working from home. So we gave away a stylish Home Office Makeover from theTemple & Webster online store valued at $1,500!* Because if you’re working from home, you deserve to be doing it in style!
*See below Terms and Conditions for more details.
Terms and Conditions
- The promotion runs from Monday 2nd November 2020 to Monday 30th November 2020.
- You can submit one nomination per contractor.
- The prize is a Home Office Makeover from the Temple & Webster online store.
- The prize value is $1,500 to be issued as three (3) gift vouchers of $500 value each
- Items featured in associated imagery are creative suggestions only. The item(s) purchased with prize voucher are at the discretion of the winner.
- Nominations must be submitted via the COTY online form.
- Nominations must be received by 5:00 pm Monday 30th November 2020.
- Nominations must be for a current Clicks contractor.
- The Contractor of the Year will be announced by Wednesday 2nd December 2020.
- The winner will be notified by telephone and email, and the results will be published on the Clicks website and social media channels.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.