Investment in technology in the retail and eCommerce industry has, in many cases, been accelerated by the global pandemic. In particular, technologies that support contactless experiences and online shopping capability are being developed and refined each day. We know standing out in an always-on, always-connected, multi-channel, multi-device market is a challenge. If you are looking for staff with the right ‘IT know-how’ to support improved sales, efficiency, customer experience and satisfaction, we’ve got you covered. The talent we source will help your organisation create an exceptional brand and buying experience for new and existing customers.
Clicks has proven capability in recruiting IT staff with expertise in:
- Digital and web technology
- Mobile technology and apps development
- Customer engagement technology
- Big Data, AI, and Predictive Analytics
- Contactless payment platforms
- Cloud technology
- Order management and fulfilment platforms
- Stock management systems
- Transport management applications
- Enterprise resource planning platforms
- Workforce management software
- Supply chain systems
- Logistics infrastructure technology
Why Choose Us?
- We’ll find you candidates other people can’t
- We’ll do it quicker than anyone else
- We’ll find you permanent and contract staff
- You only pay us once you’ve hired the right people
Clicks provides technical talent to:
Who do you need for your eCommerce team?
Clicks is Australia’s Favourite IT Recruiter
Even though we’re one of the largest IT recruiters in Australia, we have specialist teams that focus on particular technologies and industries. So you’ll always deal with someone who really gets you, your sector, and what type of person will work best for you.
Our sourcing specialists manage talent pools of the best retail-tech talent. We know who’s available right now. More importantly, we know who’s off-market, but will move jobs for the right opportunity. Your opportunity.
We understand the importance getting your products to your customer fast, delivering exceptional customer service, and ensuring your workforce can do their job safely and efficiently.